Monday, March 31, 2008

Bluebell Tessabelle

Here's one last Sunday Dressy Tessie post for my MOM before she comes out to SEE US!



This sweet little blue number was a gift from Reenie when Tess was born. I remember thinking how big it looked. I thought she'd never grow into it! Well, luckily I decided to try it on her because now it fits her perfectly. I do like her in blue.




The following pics are for my Dad. I've been using "Bottle and a Book (B&B)" time to prep Tess for Cousins' Camp. Cousins' Camp is a summer retreat into the wild, wild woods of Idaho for all the Murdock Cousins. Baba has had plans in the works since Tess was in utero.




A sampling of camp agenda items include wildflower identification, rock collecting and identification, and star gazing instruction. We're counting on a few fishing lessons, as well. (You usually don't have twist my Dad's arm too hard for one of those!)






5 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh I love to see that girl! I thought the DRESS was pretty, but that Tessie takes the cake! Ah, cousins camp... don't forget we'll also have time allotted for berry picking, swimming, and bird-watching :)

Unknown said...

She is a beauty in blue. Have fun with Dipsy.

Anonymous said...

you must not forget the geneology. perfect round the campfire.

mer

Ann said...

Love the dress and the baby! She could be a baby model! And now she will be so well rounded with her outdoor training!

Shari said...

Hi Miriam, You don't know me so I'll introduce myself as Ann's friend. I've been reading your blog and am so enjoying the pictures of your cute baby! She really is the best dressed baby!