Monday, March 10, 2008

Just How LUCKY Are You?

Are you feeling LUCKY? Well, then you definitely need to enter the Bliss Complete St. Patty's Day Photo Contest!

You have until midnight on March 16th to send me your photos that best embody the St. Patty's Day spirit!

I will send the winner a special Lucky Prize Package (and they'll earn major bragging rights)! The winning photo and runners-up will be posted on Bliss Complete on March 17th.

The contest is open to any of my blog readers (even those who have been reading in secret!). Multiple entries will be accepted. Send your pictures to: miriammurdock@hotmail.com.

I know how fiercely competitive some of my loyal readers are, so get working on your entries!

Good Luck!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Our entry is on our blog, just copy and paste it. BTW, I love the layout of this post... gettin' all fancy schmancy with the fonts and colors!

And it's almost noon your time, where's my daily Tess fix?

Unknown said...

okay. . . we have to win this!!!

Ann said...

Now that is some serious pressure!