Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shake, Rattle and Roll!


This is my weekly "What Tess Wore to Church This Week" post for my mom, so she can pretend like she's here and that she went to church with us. I'm not sure how long I can keep this up, Mom. I'm having visions of myself snapping pics of Tess before church when she's 35 years old. Well, I guess I have a while to go before things get that bad.

Today's ensemble is another sweet pick from Aunt Laura. I love her in polka dots. (Tess, that is, not Laura. Well, Laura looks pretty cute in them too!) Thanks, Laura!




And a couple pics of Tessie after her bath. (I promise to stop taking bath pictures by the time she's 30 years old.)



This video is of Tess playing with her new rattle--a blessing gift from her Great-Granny and Grandpaw (Thank You!). It's silver and inscribed Sweet Tess to match her musical snow globe. As you can see, she's quite taken by it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We looked at wee Tess in her pink polka dots over and over last night. I don't know how she can keep it up week after week--looking so beautiful and all. She makes it seem so effortless! Thank you for the sweet pics. Dipsy

Maureen said...

She is such an adorable bug! I love how her booties match. She looks like one of those dolls from the Sunday ads that you can order for 5 payments of $39.95. "Tess So Real-- lifelike skin and eyelashes!"