Friday, March 14, 2008

They Say It's Your Birthday!





I didn't even realize until I was driving home with Ry tonight that today is Tessikins' 3 month birthday! I think 3 months is pretty much the cut-off for being a newborn. She's officially now a full-fledged baby!

It's hard to believe that 3 months ago (13 weeks to be precise) little Tess entered our lives. As Ry says, "Wow--it's been a long 13 weeks!" But she's brought us unmeasured joy. It's hard to remember our lives without her.

Mom, can you believe how snug this sleeper is on her now?! She outgrew the newborn size we bought when you were here a long time ago. This is the 3 month size, and it won't be much longer until it's too small as well!



Ry had a dream about Tess last night. In the dream she was 2 years old and had blond, curly hair and Ry said that she was the cutest thing he'd ever seen! It's not fair--Ry gets all the good dreams.

Ry took some video of her bath last week. I'm trying to capture all of the moments I know I'm going to miss once she's not 3 months old anymore.



At the end of each day I sometimes get a little sad, knowing that day is gone and I won't get those moments back again. But knowing that makes each moment we have with our baby girl precious.





Happy Birthday, Tessabelle! We love you!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Happy Birthday, baby! She gets cuter every day. I loved the video of her bath, she's such a pleasant little bug. You're such a natural with her, you can tell she just trusts you completely. I'm dying to meet her, I don't know if I can wait until June!

Ann said...

You and Ryan make beautiful babies!