Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fewer Thoughts, More Pictures

Maur has left some subtle hints that she's not a big fan of the "thoughts with no pictures" format. So here are some pics for Maur. You always get what you want, don't you Reenie? You are such an Avid Diva!

Last night Ry had to get Tess ready for bed on his own because I was at Cub Scouts. This morning I realize that he dressed her in a sleeper I'd never seen--he got it from the 6 mos. drawer. Evidently he picked it out because it says "Daddy's Little Girl." He was pretty tickled by that.



Tess finds exercise so relaxing. This is what Tessikins does whenever I crank the music and take to the treadmill. (The treadmill is in her room because there's no room for it anywhere else. I didn't know it is also a baby sleep machine.)




My Baby Puff.




We've been working with Tess to make her more of a snuggle bug. When you hold her, she usually does not like to rest her head on your shoulder, but she's getting better at it. You will love us, you will love us.



Tess' recent fav pick from "Bottle and a Book" time. I'm going to get her on Reading Rainbow if it kills me--you hear that, LeVar?


Can you believe he's been doing that show for 25 years?

That's all for now--good night, folks!

6 comments:

Ann said...

Is your baby for real???? Honestly, is she real or is that a doll?? Especially the sleeping pictures!

I love seeing Ryan hold his baby!! That is the cutest thing ever that he dressed her in that sleeper! You are the cutest family!!! I need to see you! Soon!

Maureen said...

THANK YOU! I can't believe how big she looks in that full overall pic. Did she grow overnight? The sleeping pics just made me melt. My goodness, Miriam, your child is perfection!

Ry looks adorable with her. My next request: a video clip of Ry playing w/ Tess. Daddy's little girl... aww.

Unknown said...

Love the pajamas!! She certinally is Daddy's little girl. It melts my heart!!

I look forward to seeing Tessie on Reading Rainbow someday (or featured in The Friend as Ryan was! When I worked in the library, I'd dig thru old issues trying to find Ryan. I use to remember the issue. I think it was Feb 1982? I am sure Ry remember the exact issue and page number.)

Unknown said...

Yes Mir- EVERY post must have at least one pic of Tessabelle. That's part of pleasing the paparazzi!

Ryan said...

OK, Laura--as long as we're making requests, I want a picture of Brookie playing with her retro toy kitchen!

Mir

Unknown said...

FINE!! I'll see what I can do.