Sunday, March 2, 2008

Of Elephants and Ghost Chickens

Before I get an inquiring comment from Mom ;), here's what Tess wore to church today:







The colors in the pics are a little off--the shirt is more a cranberry color than it is red. We didn't have time for a photo shoot this morning, so these were taken after church (which is why she looks so thrilled in pic #5: "Woo hoo! We're finally done!"). I had black tights she was going to wear today, but when I put them on her I realized they are WAY too big and she kind of looked like...

As you can imagine, she was much happier once I traded in her tights and corn syrup-adhered bow for some warm, cozy PJ's:



She's still not much of a snuggler, but we're breaking her in! I relish every snuggle I get!


For those wondering, we had an impressive showing at our ward's Home Video Night, but the awards were swept by a stellar production of "Ghost Chickens in the Sky" (this is just the song--a family in our ward did a hilarious video to it). However, we did come in a close 2nd place in the Drama category!


6 comments:

Maureen said...

Aw, she looks like an Irish blessing! I love that picture of her goofy grin... I just wanna scoop that baby up and love her!

Congrats on your placing in the video competition... how I wish I could see the "ghost chicken" video!

Ann said...

That is one of our favorite books!

P.S. I hate, hate trying to post my blogs. They never turn out even close to how I think they will. I guess I am still learning. Shoot me now!

Ann said...

Oh I just remembered you talked about more than one book. I am talking about the Elephant book!

Unknown said...

What a cute little snug-a-bug. She has grown since we were there. She really is a good mix of the both of you.

So. . . Brooke has now decided to call Fuzz "Baby Pat." I have no idea where that came from but we will go with it for a week or so. I think Baby Jack was better. =)

Unknown said...

Tess looks like she is dressed and ready for private school! =) Don't start her too early!!

Unknown said...

Hi Mir- it's me again! Where did you get your template? I didn't see it on cute blogs so I was wondering if you know of another template site. I am always looking for new sites.