Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bumbo Baby



I'm all about this $4 one-piece outfit I found for Tess at Wal-Mart. I bought it for her in blue and loved it so much, I went back and got it in pink and purple too. If only they made them in Mommy sizes.




I tried Tess out in her Bumbo seat for the first time today. When it comes to holding her head up, she's still a little wobbly, but she's making good progress. Don't worry, I know about the recall, and I won't put her on the table or counter while she's Bumboing (or we could end up with "Bumbo Boo-boo's").



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got a Bumbo. Aren't they the best!! Even Brooke likes to sit in it! Did you get the tray? It's worth the extra $10. She is a beauty in lavender.

Ryan said...

Laura,

My Bumbo is a hand-me-down from a friend. I didn't know they had trays--I'll have to hunt one down.

Thanks for the tip!

Mir

Anonymous said...

If Tess' eyelashes get any longer, she can just bat them a couple of times and take off flying!

xo Nana

Maureen said...

How very sweet she is in lilac! It makes me want to sniff her.

Unknown said...

Hi Mir- they have the tray at Target. Thanks for sending the template link. I have another one for you so I'll email it to you.

Ann said...

Love the $4 outfits!!! Why can't I find one for me??