Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Reen's Daily Tess Fix


This post is a custom order for my sis, Reen. Per your request, Reen Bean, here are some shots of Tessabelle's bare shoulders and dimpled knees. She misses you too!

Tessie's cheeks were so pink yesterday, I was afraid that she might be sick. I checked and she didn't have a fever, so I'm not sure how to explain her rosy countenance.

These are my best attempts at documenting a Shnuggy smile. She is mesmerized by the camera whenever I hold it in front of her, but she won't smile at it. So, I have to trick her by holding the camera off to the side and trying to snap a pic when she smiles at me. Usually, if I catch the smile, it means I've cut off the rest of her head.






5 comments:

Maureen said...

I actually gasped when I saw her little shoulders! She's just so PRECIOUS and PERFECT! I totally needed my Tess fix, it's almost midnight and I've been so busy putting together my table and chairs... but I thought I'd check one last time before bed. So worth it, she's lovely lovely.

BTW, what does Two's Company, Three's HOV mean? Hot on vegetables? Happy or vengeful? Or maybe huge open view...

Ann said...

I guess you have to live in VA to know the wonderful meaning of HOV!!!

You are right, her little cheeks are so rosy!! They are beautiful! I can't wait to meet her very soon! (Don't know when yet, but it will be soon!)

Anonymous said...

Love that little smile !! What a beautiful daughter !

Dad H.

Ryan said...

Miriam! It's kinda freaky how you have those two pictures stacked at the top right, it looks like her lower half is outgrowing her top half... is she going to be a long-jumper?

Ryan said...

Ry,

Two pictures stacked? I don't know what you mean--that's just one picture. Are you saying there is something freaky about my baby? Didn't I mention that she's part mutant frog? What's so freaky about that?

Mir