Friday, March 26, 2010

The News



We got good news from the clinic today, so Ryan gave the go ahead for a home pregnancy test.
I finally get to see a positive one!

Which means this little girl gets to be a big sister.



My heart might burst with joy.

The pregnancy is still in the very early stages. I have to go back Monday and Wednesday for follow-up pregnancy tests to make sure things are progressing properly.

For those in our ward, please refrain from spreading the news this early on. I've had a lot of help, so it's not really a secret we've been trying for this. But I won't be announcing it in Relief Society Good News Minute, if you know what I mean.

Thanks to all for your prayers and support. We are truly blessed.

7 comments:

Maureen said...

Hooray! Hooray! What a happy, happy day!

PS Your header is perfect!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Can I mention it in our Relief Society Good News Minute?! Actually, I am not in R.S. so I'll tell my Beehives :))

Dipsy said...

Love your new Easter heading! I'm so happy, happy, happy!!!!

Nana and Papa said...

Yup, the old "goat trick" worked! Yea!!!!! Two little Higginbothams! Life doesn't get any better.

xxoo Wendy

juanita said...

I just clapped for you in front of this computer! I am happy for all of you, definitely I understand "Mum's the word".

Shari said...

So happy for you!!!!!

Leslie said...

Thrilled for all of you! Will be praying for good progress. I had to text Reen today. I couldn't wait for you to post.