Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bump It Up

I had my first monitoring appointment on the stimulation drugs today. Not much progress at this point. A rise in estrogen levels indicates that the follicles are beginning to grow. My estrogen went down.

Again, not much of a surprise. I didn't respond well to the drugs last time either, and I ended up having to do injections for longer than normal. I had hoped things might go more smoothly this time, but I didn't have any real reason to think they would.

So we bumped up the meds tonight. 300 units Gonal-f and 150 units Menopur. Appointment again Monday morning (reminder to self--find someone to watch Tess).

That Menopur burns going in. I don't remember it hurting so much last time.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Sorry friend :( It all sounds like a huge hassle, but I'm praying all your hard work pays off.

I like your new "Ignorance Isn't Bliss" section :D

Ryan said...

Thanks Reen. Your prayers are appreciated.

Dipsy said...

Prayers here too for you! I also like your Blissful Blogs. In fact, I am making Clover Lane's artichoke and spinach lasagne today. Wish me luck!