Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today

A few pics from today because Tess makes me smile. She found one of my old purses, figured out how to wear it and decided it would go well with her bus.



I'm never going to be able to use a purse that small again!

And the second way to spend the day: emptying the CD tower.





I think at this point the only reason we keep CD's around is because they keep Tess occupied. At least I've convinced her to empty the CD's into a bag instead of all over the floor. Now she just needs to learn how to reload the CD tower. We're working on it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the bus looks great with the purse!! Very high fashion. She is sooooooooooooo cute. I love the Easter dress.

Maureen said...

She looks like a little bit o' springtime in her green dress. I remember K used to do that with the book shelf.