Monday, April 27, 2009

Biggest Loser For the Mathematically Challenged

For my sake, I decided to simplify things with the Bliss Complete Biggest Loser competition and determine the winner simply based on who loses the most weight.

I don't think it will change things too much, and it's more fun to see how much people are really losing. That's harder to gauge with the percentages.

So, if there are no objections, we'll keep things easy. This week's results are in. BTW, together we've already lost 10.3 lbs! FIERCE!

4 comments:

ML said...

That's fine with me, i'm easily the fattest so total pounds should show up nicely for me....however I see that I am now losing. Meredith better not be wanting another birthday dinner this week!

Brian

LaRae said...

You are awesome Miriam!! Keep up the good work!

Dipsy said...

I;m too weak to comment...gasp!

Maureen said...

Hm, except then you have to share that starting weight with the world...