Sunday, January 20, 2008

Turning the Corner?


For the first time in days, we actually have hope that baby is feeling better. Last night before bed she actually had 2 hours of awake time, during which she was not constantly screaming and miserable. This morning has been really good, too. She's been awake and back to her sweet, happy self.





These pictures are mainly for her Dipsy, who's been keeping constant vigil over baby's well-being from clear across the country. Tess loves her Grandma Dip.




The verdict now is that Tess looks more like me than she does her Dad. I think she's a pretty good blend of us both, but I can't deny that her round face and chunky cheeks look a lot like my baby pictures. Maybe Mom can send pics of some of my baby photos and we'll compare.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

LOL, Grandma DIP! I love it! Glad to see she's perking up a bit. And yes, she IS starting to look a lot like you. Dear, dear, thing.

PS Dip isn't the only one keeping vigil... we're ALL loving her long distance :)

Anonymous said...

she is SO cute! i know they get a lil less cute once you add a soundtrack to those pics, but she really is such a pretty thing.

mer