Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Put Me in the Zoo

"They would put me in the zoo, if they could see what I can do!"



I guess I must really have a thing for pink polka dots. I actually didn't buy this outfit and blanket together--cosmic forces must have come together in the middle of the night when I grabbed this blanket after dressing her for the night. In the morning I realized why she had a hard time sleeping--who could sleep in the midst of all those spots?



Ry thinks she looks like she has chicken pox; she reminds me of a Dr. Seuss character. Anyone else remember this one?

Even with all those spots, she does have a few tricks up her dotted sleeve. Baby Tess is a remarkably strong girl. Ry has plans for her to either be a tennis or golf star, but I think she needs a sport where she can utilize her amazingly strong neck. I'm not sure exactly what kind of a sport that would be--maybe we'll have to invent our own sport.

In the meantime, we're learning to play "Dodge the Spitup"--she can really let it fly when she arches her head back for a burp!

She's showing off in the video below.





2 comments:

Maureen said...

She does look rather... diseased, in those upper photos. Poor dear! She certainly is strong... I almost expect her to just hop up and start walking around!

Two requests: 1) A video with you or Ry lying beside her, so I can see what size she is these days 2) A picture of her long and lovely toes, please :)

MichelleW said...

What an absolute cutie! I love the dots!