Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Babylegs

I'm happy to announce that Tess now has enough chicken nugget meat on her drumsticks to hold up her BabyLegs tights (they're kind of like baby leg warmers). I tried them on her when she was first born, and they slid right off! I love how they show off her shapely baby gams.






And a couple pics of Tess with her dad. Ry is really good with her. He's even become the master burper (meaning he's good at burping Tess, not burping himself, although he's good at that, too). Tess's favorite place to fall asleep is on Dad's chest, particularly when she's having a rough time (like she was at Nana's house). It comes as no surprise to me, though. I've known how snuggly he is for a long time now!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! i can't believe she sleeps right on his chest like that! lucky -- LK is so unsnuggly. Tess really must be a daddy's girl

Mer

Anonymous said...

Oh, I loved seeing the pictures of Ryan and his second princess. So sweet!! And can I say it again...she is the PRETTIEST baby!

ann

Maureen said...

She looks like a catepillar in those tights... which is kind of ironic, considering catepillars don't have legs.

I love those pics of Ryan, all gussied up in his finery and holding a baby. What a cute Daddy!

MichelleW said...

Oh what a sweet heart! and the baby is adorable, too! Thanks for sharing such tender moments, I hope you are backing up your enteries somewhere so Tess will have this record of her early months. Best to you all,

M