Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Tasty Treat

Tess is still very particular when it comes to her hands. For some reason, she gets "fightin' mad" if she can't get to them. For my shower, someone gave me one of those swaddle blankets that lets you wrap the baby up really tight--straight-jacket style. She was NOT having any of that!



While she's eating, she'll often place her hands on her chest with her fingers interlocked, as if in prayer. She looks very pious--like a content little monk. And her fingers frequently serve as good binky substitutes, especially when she's tired or hungry.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I CANNOT wait for the sweet cousins to get together and suck fists. They already have so much in common!! They will have a blast sucking fists and Nana and Papa's. Fuzzers LOVES his fists too =)

Maureen said...

That bouncer is gigantic... it looks like she's in a UFO.

Pious, hm? Guess she really is a little angel!

Anonymous said...

cute lil snug snug? What was the music in the background of that clip? Sounded like Johnny Carino's music.

Mer

Anonymous said...

Ok, so Miriam, I noticed you always have music playing in your clips. Do you play music for her all day long??? Did you always listen to music before becoming a threesome??

Ann (I like it!)

Ryan said...

I need the background noise,since Tess isn't quite yet a sparkling conversationalist. No, I'm not usually a big music listener, but sometimes TV just gets to be too insipid and I have to turn it off. I'm a big talk radio fan (I usually listen to NPR); but she gets a bit bored with it. We listen to different radio stations from across the country on iTunes and there are some random music channels we get on TV. Tess usually prefers classical (she has better taste than I do); sometimes we listen to jazz or folk.

Mir