Friday, May 2, 2008

Screecher Creature



Since it's been bare-knees weather, I decided to try out Tessie's new madras shorts that Dipsy bought during her trip out here. I can't believe they fit her already! Tess is getting so long!



I've found that I can get a little more life out of her newborn pants by just pretending that they are capris on her now! Quite a clever fix, if I do say so myself.



I tried her preemie-sized red pants (the ones in the family picture on my blog) on her to see if they would work as summer capris. It was hilarious! They came clear up above her knees and were quite snug on her chunky thighs! I can't believe how much she has grown!



In the following video Tess is practicing her new favorite pasttime: letting out high-pitched SQUEALS at the top of her lungs.

She usually does this when she thinks she's not getting enough attention. Not because she's hungry or tired (she has other ways of communicating those messages).

No, these screeches are simply her way of saying, "What you're doing can't be all that interesting or important. Come play with me! NOW!"



This last video demonstrates Tessie's rolling prowess. She's becoming a regular pro!

1 comments:

Maureen said...

That screeching IS pretty hard to ignore, isn't it?