Monday, April 28, 2008

Homebodies



So much for our springtime weather. Today was cold, wet and rainy. Only a few more days left of April showers, and then it better be all May flowers!



Given the icky weather, we stayed pretty close to home today. I bundled Tessie up for exercise class, and we had a Primary Presidency mtg. after the gym.



I know I've lost it when I start taking pictures of other people's kids, but this was too funny to resist. We turned around during the mtg. and the kids had turned the Primary piano into some kind of military bunker for their toys. Can we all sing "Armies of Helaman?"

Finally, we've received some feedback on the premiere of the Mighty B (the Bessie Higgenbottom) cartoon, which aired Saturday. Check out this pic of my friend's little girl, Samantha. (They moved out of our ward a couple months ago).

Sammie is one of the funniest little girls I've ever known. Seriously, she's hysterical. I suppose if she can find the humor in the show, so can I.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Such cute pictures of Tess in her cozy sweater!

I loved the picture of your friends daughter! I feel like I have to watch this show now!

Maureen said...

Tess made me "awww" out loud! Love the sweater, she looks SOOO snuggly. One month to go, and that girl is all mine!

Maureen said...

Came back to look at the pic... that's LOL funny! Where'd she find the shoes, they're perfect!