Friday, May 16, 2008

Buddies


Sean, Tess & Wesley

Tess and I spent the morning hanging out with her two buddies, Sean and Wesley. My friend LaRae and I have been trading babysitting lately so we can go to doctor's appointments sans the bambinos.

She has two of the cutest little boys in the world! Sean is 2 yrs. old and his favorite number is 2. Wesley is 4 years old and his favorite number is 104. Wesley likes wagons (because they start with "W") and Sean likes snakes (they start with "S"). They've informed me that Tess must like turtles.


Showing off their raindrop pictures.
(It was raining today. No playground.)

Last time I visited, I was getting Tess out of the car and I could hear Sean inside the house screaming at the top of his lungs, "She's here! She's here! Tess is here!"

The boys are really good with Tess and like to bring down all of their toys and books to show her. A favorite topic of conversation is what Tess cannot do because she is a baby. "Babies can't eat bananas." "The playground is too dangerous for babies." "The slide is too dangerous for babies." "Babies can't sleep in bunkbeds." You get the idea.


Tess & Wes

Tess loves all the activity in their house and she gets along great with LaRae. It's nice to be able to leave Tess with somebody and not worry about her. And the boys are fun to be with too! In all, a pretty good arrangement!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those look like some really fun friends!! Tessabelle looks like she's in love.

Maureen said...

Ooo, aren't they DARLING? I love that, "babies can't..." I can play, too. Babies can't shuck corn, fold laundry, or bake Bundt cakes. Come to think of it, what good are they?

Ann said...

Those are the funniest stories about those boys!! I can just hear him screaming "Tess is here!" I am sure you were laughing in your car! That is so great that you have someone you can trade with! We missed seeing you and Tessie this weekend!