Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!



You could probably guess that in the past, Mother's Day has never been my favorite holiday.

But guess who gets to be a MOM this year?!!



Yep, that's right! No more trying to avoid deacons on Mother's Day Sunday, as they mercilessly hunt you down and force a wilting rose into your hand for all your motherly "potential."



Rumor has it that this year, the deacons will be giving out chocolate! Hand it over, boys!



This year, I'm grateful to be a MOM!



When it comes to being a GREAT mom, my mother has set the standard pretty darn high!

I'll do my best to put her example to good use!

LOVE YOU, MOM!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mir, you look GREAT!! Tess is pretty darn cute too. Mother's Day is so much fun. Happy 1st.

Ann said...

I was thinking the same thing! Motherhood suits you so well! You are glowing!

Maureen said...

Miriam, you are GORGEOUS! Oh, to be that thin...