Monday, April 14, 2008

We've Kept Her Alive for 4 Whole Months!



Thanks to everyone who sent Tessie birthday greetings today! Tess particularly enjoyed the "Happy Birthday" serenade from her cousin Kenzie.

Tess is growing up so fast! She weighs at least 14 lbs. now. We'll let you know more precise stats after her doctor's visit on Wed.



In celebration of her 4-month birthday, we attempted a Tess in Bloom photo shoot today. She was in a very strange mood and mainly kept trying to eat the flowers (I had considered buying real ones. Good thing I didn't, or she would have had her first salad!).



Happy Birthday, Tessabelle! We're so glad we have you!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could eat HER up! She lookd delicious! Happy 4 months, Sweet Tess. Love, Dipsy

ML said...

i wish you'd do one where she's sitting in a cabbage patch

Unknown said...

she is the prettiest little flower I have ever soon. Happy birthday sweet Tessie.

Ryan said...

Thanks Dipsy and Laura! A cabbage patch, huh, Mer? Now, where would I find fake cabbages? And I guess I would have to sign her butt, wouldn't I? This will take some thought.

Mir

Maureen said...

LOL, watch out Anne Geddes! Then again, I had my kid in angel wings...

She's a cutie, all right!

Maureen said...

P.S. Mer can pick up some fake cabbages at Tai Pan trading for you. We were wondering what anyone would use them for... now I know.

Ann said...

You are a very creative photographer! I need you to take pictures of my kids! I love the pink flowers next to her pink cheeks!