Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Preschool Days


Tess was so excited for her first day of preschool this morning!  She didn't seem at all nervous, though I can't say the same for Ryan and I.  We were both feeling a little anxious about it last night.



When I was walking her up to class, Tess said, "Mom, you stay for a minute and help me find something to play.  Then you gotta go.  Mommies don't go to school.  But I'll be back."  Then she added, "Mom, you can't believe what a big girl I am?"


Nope, I can't believe it.

Tess with her teacher, Ms. Jean.

The report:


2 comments:

Dipsy said...

Tess, thank you so much for making that video. It was just like watching you on TV! I am proud of what a big girl you are! Love, Dipsy

Maureen said...

Sorry about the back-to-school drama. She sounds like Kenzie when she gets worked up about something, there's just no reasoning with her... hang in there you two!