Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Always Very Curious

Here's my latest idea for a gender neutral bedroom for Tess and baby brother.  I've long been enamored with this idea from Pottery Barn Kids.


I don't love the strong primary colors they use in the comforter, so I would probably just use the Curious George fabric for my own purposes.  I'd use the sheet fabric to make a valence and matching dust ruffles.  The room is close to the blue color they use on the duvet, so I think it would match.  I'd probably go with a solid white or blue (or yellow?) comforter or coverlet and coordinating blanket for the baby's bed.  That Curious George sham is pretty irresistible, though.

Tess would be over the moon with excitement.


What makes me curious, though, is how can they get away with charging that much for a sheet set?  

4 comments:

ML said...

Because it's absolutely adorable! It's in a close race with the "Sch-aaa-gee, bwaggee eleh-phunt."

Ryan said...

I had to read that 3 times before I figured out what you were twalkeeng about.

Maureen said...

It's pretty darned cute all right. Work your magic, missy!

Nana and Papa said...

"Im in!" said the on-site grandmother. Already excited for additional monkey business, and I don't even have a yellow hat. . .

xxoo Nana