Sunday, October 21, 2012

Paper Projects

A few of Tess' paper creations.  She is a regular paper fiend these days.  I throw out probably 10 creations every day, and take pictures when I remember to.

Playhouse that she later turned into a "lemonade stand" that was later turned into a "jewelry store."

I had just returned from choir practice??


Cowgirl riding her horse.  Tess made an accompanying stall for the pony so he'd have a place "to go to the bathroom."  She later made a background scene, complete with a cactus, so they could ride in the desert.

Cardboard box baby bed on the inside.  Dining table on the outside.  
That's what I call functional furniture! 



Tess' List of "Good" Things:

"CTR" (her church class)
"Be happy!"
"Be nice to the birds"
"Leave some ice cream for your dog"
"No kicking people"
 "Say shh! when you're sister is sleeping"
"Do not steal jewelry"

I'm keeping this one as evidence that I have instilled some real values into my child.

3 comments:

ML said...

I love the cherry red nails! Reminds me of someone I know . . .

Dipsy said...

I will never look at a cardboard box in quite the same way again. My eyes have been opened!

Miranda said...

I hope Liam and Reece are as creative as cute Tess there. I use to have a perfume store when I was little. My aunt would let me play with all her old bottles... It always ended in me smelling like an old lady.