Sunday, January 8, 2012

Clean. . . and not so clean

Drew got a few new church outfits for Christmas, so I'll be posting some Dapper Drew pics over the next weeks.  I have a baby-boy overall obsession right now.  They are nearly impossible to find in stores, so I ordered a couple pairs off etsy.  Here are gazillion shots of Dapper Drew in Baby Blue and Chocolate.

Eat him up!
















You can't really call yourself a Murdock baby until you have a few spaghetti shots under your belt.  Here are Tessie's pics.  Welcome to the club, Drew!




Ah, yeah!  In the hair.  Spaghetti shampoo.

6 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Cutest little guy going. The outfits are good too. And the shoes are perfect!

xxoo Nana

Maureen said...

Hee hee! I found Isaac's spaghetti pics: http://wilson-101.blogspot.com/2007/09/girl-girl-girl.html

Dipsy said...

Hmmm, don,t we have some Miriam spaghetti shots somewhere?
Papa

Miriam said...

Ha! I love Isaac's spaghetti shots! He is such a little peanut in those photos! Where did the time go?

Miriam said...

Mom, I may need you send me pictures of my spaghetti photos. For archival purposes, you know. :)

ML said...

He looks simply darling in those overalls! Please don't feed him spaghetti when he's got those on.