Friday, December 24, 2010

Signs of the Season


You can tell it's almost Christmas when...

The first snowflakes of the season start to fall;

The house is decorated with snowmen; 


You have to watch your back for snowballs; 

Tess makes a "gingy" house with Nana & Mom; 

All the decorations on the gingy house start to disappear; 

Ryan gets to be home with us; 

The wisemen bring gifts and roast marshmallows; 

Miriam actually makes Drew his own blankie; and

Babies break out their winter boots.

Merry Christmas--it's almost here!  

5 comments:

Maureen said...

I LOVE the bitty snowman, Tess! He is just right!

I love your signs of the season... I feel a mini album coming on...

Dipsy said...

This post really puts me in the Christmas spirit. What a cute little family you have!

Dipsy said...

What a fun family.
Papa

Leslie said...

That is a great family picture. I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

ML said...

baby boots on a real baby! much less creepy than maur's doll.