Monday, December 13, 2010

Nearly Three

Tess has one more night of being 2 years old.  She's more than ready to turn 3, especially since she figured out how to hold 3 fingers up on one hand.  ("Pinkie down, thumb on top!")



In her 3-year-old-birthday dress.

This clip is of Tess singing "Slippery Fish," which she learned in her nursery class.  The song recounts the precariousness of life in the open sea, though she gets the order of the food chain a little mixed up sometimes.  (When she watched this she said, "Oh no, Mom!  I forgot the tuna fish!")

Thanks for this song, Mom!  I need to stop listening to it because it's making me cry.


Happy Birthday to our big girl, Shnug!

4 comments:

Dipsy said...

I'm not sure I'm ready for Tess to be three.
Papa

Dipsy said...

I miss you, adorable birthday girl! Oh my, oh me, our Tess is three!

Miriam, I just heard this on the radio today. It reminded me of you, and your two Christmas babies. Google "the best gift lyrics" and listen to the My Space version of Barbra Streisand singing this song.

Maureen said...

I'm so glad you posted that video because it's ADORABLE! Great job singing that song, Tess! Very informative :)

I also love your new header. What a cute little family you have!

PS My phone came! It still isn't ACTIVATED, but hopefully I'll get that done today. And we need to schedule another date on Skype with Snoozy Drewzy!

ML said...

Happy birthday, Tessabelle! I love the happy snowman dress! You look like such a big girl.