Friday, January 8, 2010

Murdock Post-Christmaspalooza!



We finally made it home from Idaho after 3 very long flights yesterday. Tess is now a seasoned traveling pro. The last leg of our flight, she actually got in her seat and buckled her belt all by herself!

We're happy to be home, but not ready to do any of the million things we should be doing. So instead, here are the pics from our fabulous trip!

For the first couple days, everyone was home together! We opened Christmas presents, took in a movie, and the girls got crafty making jewelry pendants.








Mer & I made matching tutus for Lauren & Tess. Their "dancing skirts" were a big hit!





Tess got in lots of "Dippys" & Papa love this trip.




Tess & Lauren became two peas in a highchair.



Tess learned all about appropriate winter gear & Papa took them sledding.






And sledding again...this time with the more gutsy cousins, Kenzie & Isaac.






Party time in IF with the little cousins. Tess is much braver with willing comrades!









We sure miss you guys! How am I supposed to entertain Tess all by myself? I have big shoes to fill!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Dipsy said...

Last of the company left two hours ago. So my house is very clean, but very lonely! Thank you for this cute post that I can look at when I get too lonely. I think this was my best Christmas ever!!!! (It wasn't perfect, however...I missed not having Ryan here!) Love, Dipsy

Maureen said...

You got some really cute pictures! My favorites: Baba under a pile of grandkids, Xander loving Miranda, and Tess at the piano in her tutu.