Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More

It's been more of the usual around here lately.  

That's fine with us--we've had our fill of excitement the past couple months.  

We'd rather have our days filled with more...

Crafts

Tess spent a day making Valentine's crafts with her Nana.  Or as Tess calls them, "craps."  
It's so funny, I haven't been able to bring myself to correct her.  
She calls Michael's the "crap center."


"Let's make some craps, Mom!"


Snowmen

We're getting pretty good at these.


And Play-doh men.  


The Play-doh Higginbotham Family.  Notice baby brother's spiky hair.

Tea Parties


Tess gets upset when I disturb her tea parties.  
Unfortunately, she set this one up on top of where I stash the diapers. 


Cooey Drewey

Only a couple hundred pics.
If you double-click, they blow up life-sized.
 You know you want to.
Or is it just because I'm his mom?

4 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

harrumph! Calling our carefully constructed valentines "crap." Well! (ROTFL)

Dipsy said...

I think Tess gets it from me! All of my crafts are "crap"! Wish I were there to make crap with Tess. Love the Drew pics. Is he always so jovial?

ML said...

No, it's not because you're his mom. I wasn't properly acquainted with Drewster before I had to come home. I really hope you come out in the summer with Drewie, Tessie, and Ryanie in tow.

Maureen said...

Funny, that's what Josh calls Michaels' too.

Of course I made them life-size! Who could resist??