Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 White House Easter Egg Roll

I REALLY want to go this year.  Really, really, really!

There's a stupid lottery system for tickets, so once it opens up, I'm going to be relying on each of you to submit requests on my behalf!

While looking for info on this year's event, I found this page:

http://whitehouse.gov1.info/easter-egg-roll/

I fell for it for a couple of minutes.  So did Ryan, so now I don't feel so dumb.

You have to check out the Secret Service Agent for a Week Program.  If we don't get tickets to the Egg Roll, we may give it a shot!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

It will be your responsibility to open the door to the Oval Office at precisely the correct moment: Too early and you risk letting in some unauthorized insects; too late and .. uh... well, just make sure you are not too late.

Some of the full-length windows in the Oval Office look like doors. Be sure you open the correct one.

Hee hee!

Miriam said...

Click on "Our Government" and then hit "Nuclear Launch Codes." Hilarious!

Dipsy said...

I don't get it. Are we supposed to be doing something to help you get tickets?

Miriam said...

They have a lottery to get tickets, that you enter by email. The lottery should open up sometime in March. I'll let you know.

Dipsy said...

Maybe Tess will give you Peeps for Easter.
Papa