Thursday, November 4, 2010

Baby Boy Shower


Last weekend I was treated to a special baby shower in honor of Baby Boy Higginbotham.  It was hosted by my awesome visiting teacher, Pati Stanford (who also threw my shower for Tess) and my Relief Society President, Pam Gauch.  


It was an amazing party with so many wonderful friends.  I was overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support from so many people. 

The Party Goers:
Hosts, Pati Stanford & Pam Gauch
Kathleen James
Merv Cecil
Nancy Bonaccorso
Milli Goesch
Cora Hunter
Sarah Andrews
Sharon Pomeroy
Mayumi Wright
Chery Gaush
Janelle Esposito
Dawn Eves
Wendy Higginbotham
Juanita Verma
Cherry Bryson
Sally Barkdull
Shannon Pixton
Sarah Fort
LaRae Lind
Kelli Weir
Bobbie Lattin
Camille Meservy
Heather Clark


There was a delicious brunch spread and we played a fun Diaper Trivia game, that was actually pretty informative!  For example, do you know:

1.  How many times a typical newborn urinates per day?
2.  How often a baby's diaper was changed during Elizabethan times?
3.  How much water will a newborn size disposable diaper with gel hold?
4.  How many diapers the average baby will use before being fully trained?
5.  How many years does it take for a disposable diaper to decompose?
 (Answers at the end of the post!)


I received so many nice gifts--this baby is going to be one Dapper Dan!


Answers: 
1.  20-30 times per day.
2.  Every FOUR days!
3.  5.25 lbs
4.  4,700
5.  200 years


2 comments:

Maureen said...

Every four days?! How the? EWWWWWWW!!!!!

I'm glad you have so many friends! Looks like a great time :)

Dipsy said...

I haven't seen your cute belly for awhile! I think it is time for this baby too come! You look radiant.