Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ready, Set, BLOG!

OK--10 minutes left on the computer after it took 45 minutes to create a Relief Society sign-up list on the library's RIDICULOUSLY archaic computers.

We took our computer in to receive the comforting news that, yes, the processor is fried and it's dead, dead, dead. HP sucks. Don't buy it.

My absolute favorite brother says he has a spare Mac book lying around that he's planning to send me. Heaven bless him.

Until that happens, here's a bullet blog:
  • Tess & I had lunch with Ry in DC again. We stopped at the National Gallery of Art before meeting Ryan, and Tess quite enjoyed herself. She joined in on one of the school groups who were making sketches of one of the statues. Tess flopped herself down on the floor with the rest of the middle-schoolers and demanded, "Colors, Mom." I searched my purse for a pen and scratch paper. Pleased with her drawing, she said, "I school, Mom!"
  • 8 week ultrasound went well. Baby is now 1.67 cm long with a heart beat of 170 bpm. I'm DONE with the fertility clinic! Now on to my regular obgyn! Hooray!
  • Ry and I had a date to the opera last night. We saw a glorious production of "Porgy & Bess." Tess had fun with her sitter, Mikayla. When Tess woke up this morning she wanted to know where her "sister" was.

Time's up! Love you all!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

So nice to hear from you, even if it had to be short! Can't wait til you get back to regular blogging. Thanks to Ryan, we will all be a family of Macs!

Shari said...

Oh I so agree about HP. Sucks big time. Mac is the only way to go!

Glad to hear your're on to the Ob/Gyn!

ML said...

nice to have you back!