Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pink or Blue?

Now that you've all gotten a good look at Baby Higginbotham, it's time for the requisite baby blog poll.

The Chinese calendar (which Laura swears by) says it will be a boy. Tess would like to prove the Chinese calendar wrong (she thinks it's a girl).

So, what do you think: boy or girl? Yes, those are the only options.


Mom & I covered our bases by picking out 2 "coming home" outfits--both in preemie sizes. It took weeks before Tess fit into newborn sizes. If this baby is anything like Tess, he/she may end up wearing both blue and pink outfits!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is an EASY poll ;-) The Chinese calendar is 99% accurate. However, Ryan says he's found one that's 100% accurate. It's a BOY! It's safe to start buying blue!

Maureen said...

I do recall that Ryan said Xander would be a girl. If so, she is one funny-looking girl.

ML said...

Whatever Ryan says. Although the Chinese are quite wise, I vote that Ryan is a tad wiser (seriously -- just watch him do a crossword puzzle!)

Ann said...

I really hope you have a boy! So that is my vote! I love how you change your header Miriam! It is always so cute!

Ryan said...

I'm gonna say a femmy boy.

juanita said...

I can't guess! Will just look forward to meeting your new sweetie.
Sometime ago I did learn by some homeopathic guru a "trick" to tell the sex of the baby. Something to do w/the positioning of the red in the whites of your eyes...but I don't believe her method! :)