Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Playing Cupid

Last night Tess and I put up a few decorations for Valentine's Day. I can't count the number of times she's peeled these off and I've stuck them back on. The love birds are now much higher up the window.





After that fun, Tess was in a goofy mood. I think it had something to do with her lack of clothing. The more naked she is, the goofier she gets.



Playing Peek-A-Boo!
Notice how she has mastered the dramatic pause for maximum comedic effect.



Shakin' her little rump. I think it's so funny that she knows to do this to music. I don't know how she learned it--I certainly don't go around the house shakin' it! It must be innate.



Reading Richard Scarry and cleaning the carpet.

2 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Love how you keep handy snacks hidden in the carpet so that Tess doesn't have to interrupt her heavy-duty reading schedule!

xxoo Nana

Maureen said...

Richard Scarry is my favorite thing to read while I vacuum.

I thought she looked like a Valentine's cherub... until she started the rump shakin'. Now I think she looks more like the latest Beyonce video (although Beyonce wore a tad more clothing...)