Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fatal Error

I killed our computer. Sigh. It's killing me! I can't believe how I need the computer for pretty much anything I do! The withdrawal symptoms are starting to ease off, but it's been a rough week.

Until we figure out how to resurrect Lazarus (the optimistic name I've given our hp when I'm not calling four-letter words) or we decide what kind new computer I get, I'm pretty much resigned to 15-minute spurts of computer access at the library while Tess shrieks, squeals, pulls books off of shelves and scampers in and out of stacks of books. As you can imagine, I don't get much done.

So, no--I haven't forgotten you and I'm not ignoring you. I'm just in digital exile.

Happy B-day today LK and tomorrow to Reen!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Digital exile! That's terrible! Maybe it'd be cheaper to fly Ryan out there to fix Lazarus than it would be to get a new computer...

Sorry about your techno-woes!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Oh no! I HATE that. You can come use mine any time. Tess can scream as loud as she wants and everything.