Sunday, February 3, 2008

Rolling Along...or at least trying to




We've had a nice, relaxing weekend here. This is actually the first weekend that Tess hasn't been screaming for a good portion of the time. She does fine all week and then seems to save up the fits for over the weekend (nice of her to wait until Dad comes home). I was beginning to dread the weekends, but she's been very pleasant the past couple of days. I think she's starting to come into her own a little more.

Since Tess hasn't spent a lot of time screeching, she's had more time to work out. She really likes her tummy time and lately she has been working hard to try and roll over from her tummy to her back. She can make it onto her side, and one time she was even successful at flipping all the way over.


While she may still have some work to do on rolling over, she can be proud that she has at least mastered the "locust" pose--our little yoga master.


We didn't have Tess's baby blessing today, since I've been sick with a cold all week and Nana barely survived the "Martian death flu" (glad you're feeling better now, Nana!). I think baby has miraculously avoided contracting any number of the plagues going around right now. (Anyone thinking of having a baby in December--I don't recommend it!). Still, we didn't keep her at church past sacrament meeting today.

Tess's wardrobe selection for today was provided by Reen--a super-cute, froofy dress with light blue flowers (they look like dogwoods to me). I love it! Thanks, Reen!















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tess is a beauty in blue--and so are you! What a strong baby she is--lifting her head AND her legs. I can't even do that! Thanks for the update. Love, Dipsy

Maureen said...

I love how you always coordinate the blanket with her outfit :) I thought she'd take forever to grow into that dress, but it looks lovely on her!

You are SO DARNED SKINNY! How does it feel, hot mama?

PS loved the yoga clipart, that's fab!

Anonymous said...

what they said

mer

Unknown said...

I LOVE how you have a blanket to match every outfit!!! She is such a beauty. Can't wait to see the princess. =)

Maureen said...

"She's so adorable, I can't even handle it!" -- Kenzie

Anonymous said...

I pretty much want your baby.

Ann

Ryan said...

I'm willing to rent her out for limited engagements for a small fee.

Mir