Friday, February 15, 2008

Remember When...


Tess had her 2-month pediatrician's visit today--and she passed with flying colors! Most of you who offered a prediction as to her weight were correct! She now weighs 11 lbs., 3 0z. (55th percentile), is 22 3/4 in. long (60th percentile), and her noggin is 39 cm. around (55th percentile). She's a well-proportioned baby and right where she should be with her measurements.


She was not a happy camper when it came time for the immunizations. I prepared her this morning by telling her everything that happened today was for her own good. She didn't seem to care. She let out screams that only dogs in the neighborhood could hear! Such high-pitched squeals--I didn't know she was capable of making those kind of noises. I don't blame her, though. Four shots (two in each chunker-thigh), and they don't use baby needles, either! It was so sad--I couldn't bear to watch.

I gave her some Tylenol and she's been sleeping it off today. Since she isn't in the mood for pictures, I thought I'd post some pics from when she was small (I know it was only a few weeks ago, but she's changed so much!). I look back on those days, and I'm glad we're past them (it made me nervous to have her so small and frail), but it makes me sad to see her growing up so fast. If only I could press a pause button and keep her small for a little bit longer. What do you know...on this video you can!


0 comments: