Monday, November 26, 2007

In the Home Stretch

Ry took a couple extra days off for Thanksgiving, and we enjoyed some nice, relaxing "alone" time together.

We spent some time outdoors (as close to "hiking" as I get these days) and went out for lunch (I don't think I've ever seen anyone enjoy a strawberry lemonade that much--and yes, that's his second one!)







It's hard to appreciate how different things are going to be for us once Baby Tess arrives. We're used to alone time--we've had 7 years of it! But I think we're ready for the change.




I'm still debating whether or not I want to go through the hassle of putting up and taking down the Christmas tree this year (though I've been called a scrooge for not wanting to do it). I did make us stockings though; we'll see if I can muster up the holiday spirit to do any more decorating.






My sister-in-law Laura sent out a bunch of super-cute baby clothes, including these precious dresses (they make my heart melt!). I can't wait to get the baby here!











And finally, a picture of my family from this year's annual Christmas party. What a cute group--makes me a little homesick!

1 comments:

Maureen said...

I must say I was delighted to find such a nice pic of Ryan, because I came to your blog in quest of one... I'm making a mini-album of embarrassing details, so could you please send me a few about Ryan? I have plenty about you already, but all I know for Ryan is that he held Mom's hand once... E-mail me some good ones, please!
PS Love the stockings!