Friday, June 10, 2011

We Love Dipsy in the Summertime!

Oh, what do we do when our Dipsy's here, when all the world is green?  


Lunch at the Sculpture Gardens


Drew read book and Tess wrote one.  It was about snakes.


Pajama party with a movie and popcorn.


Cupcakes at Sugar Buzz in Occoquan.


Exploring at Hidden Pond Nature Park.




Getting covered with mud at Hidden Pond.


Lots of Dipsy nuzzles.



Brunch in Richmond.


Children's Museum in Richmond.



Comet Ping Pong.



And hula hoops, colored pencils, sibling portraits, JCP, crab cakes, the sprayground,
baby puffs and a whole lotta Chick-fil-a.  

Miss you Dipsy!

3 comments:

Dipsy said...

Wow, killer ping pong.
Papa

Dipsy said...

This just makes me all happy inside, all over again. Thanks to all of you for such a wonderful adventure with you. Please give some nuzzles to Drew and Tess for me--I miss them so much. Love, Dipsy

Maureen said...

Of course I had to click on the pictures to make them HUGE so I could tickle underneath Drew's chubby chin with my mouse...

Tess, love your shades! Stylin'!

Come SEE US!!!