Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter: Take 2

OK, the fact that there were no pictures on my blog of the kiddos in their Easter finery was just getting to me.  I get a little antsy when I feel this record is incomplete, so these will have to appease me for a while.

Drew and Tess both wore smocked bunny outfits.  Drew's outfit was from Laura--it was Andrew's Easter outfit at this age.  I love the color.



My sweetie pie Tess was in a pink number with butterfly sleeves from Nana & Papa.


This is my handsome boy in his Easter outfit from Nana & Papa.


I attempted a sibling shot, but the colors were all wonky, so black & white it is!


There.  Happy Easter.  I feel better now.

4 comments:

Dipsy said...

What BEAUTIFUL children! What blessings!

Dipsy said...

What fine finery. And the models are lovely, too.
Papa

Nana and Papa said...

We see Tess and Drew frequently but still can't get enough of them! Loved the photos in their Easter best. And, here's to you, Ryan Higginbotham, for nixing your son wearing pajamas to church!

xxoo Nana

Maureen said...

Too cute!!