Saturday, December 8, 2012

Camera Cleaning

 A little housekeeping--not like really cleaning my house, which I desperately need to do.  Nope.  Just cleaning out the camera.

I missed posting these gems from Tess' party.


 Saving her spot at the head of the birthday table.

 Totally random "Mr. Higginbotham" shot.

I totally neglected to mention that Nana & Papa came out for Grandparents' Day at Tess' preschool just before Thanksgiving.  How thankful we are for them!

So we've instituted "Sunday Family Nap Time" after church.  Except Tess refuses to take a nap. So she spends the time planning our Family Home Evening Lesson.  These were her cue cards for last Sunday's lesson.  She was giving us clues as to the lesson theme:
 "Who died a long time ago but is alive today?"  
(That's blood, in case you didn't know.)

"Who was born in a belly named M?"

 "Who is King?"

For our FHE "activity" we each had to draw a picture of Jesus.


This has nothing to do with FHE, just a cute picture Tess drew for Lauren.  
Tess has a fascination with the Eiffel Tower.  
She's made me promise many times that I will take her one day to see it.

We spent a day last week with Nana and Papa.  
We went to lunch and Tess & Nana did some major league Christmas crafting.  
Drew had fun playing outside with Papa and inside with their vintage Fisher Price helicopter.

I took our Christmas card photos this year with mild success.  








With enough cropping and cobbling, I was able to fashion something together into a reasonable Christmas card.  Maybe we'll get real photos taken next year.



4 comments:

Dipsy said...

Hooray for housekeeping...I mean whenYOU do it...on your camera! It would have been a pity to miss out on these fun pictures! Also, could we have a daily elf on the shelf picture? I understand you have a particarly mischievous Morley!

Dipsy said...

The drawing of Lauren in Paris reminds me of the Madeline books.
Papa

Maureen said...

The Tidbits always crack me up. Feet smell like old chips. Ha! Love the signs she made, as well as the FHE lesson. Your portrait of Jesus reminds me of Poopy Puzzles and Crummy Comics!

Miranda said...

I thought your card was super cute! Love Jesus's mustache.