Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sneak Peek












Entryway




Foyer


Ryan's study to the right of entryway


Opening from study to family room


Dining room view


View from dining room.  You can see the pond peeking through the trees.


Adjacent property is a strip of trees that separates our street from the pond.  Not big enough to site homes, so there are only going to be houses on one side of the street.


Amazing kitchen!  I had to lie across the island.


Roll- out shelves in lots of the cabinets.


Stove (not gas like I'd thought).


Gorgeous tile backsplash.  Can you tell Tess is excited?  Lazy susan built in to corner cabinet.  Love the granite.


 Pantry to the left of the stove.


Morning room.  Lovely, lovely space.


View from morning room.


Doors off of morning room, which lead to nowhere. Meant to open up to deck.



Side yard view from morning room doors.


Neighbor's new fence next door.


Kids squealing in family room.


Lots of natural light.


Upstairs landing and hallway.



Kids enjoying the parents' room.


Front view in master is of trees.  This is the side view, where 2 other homes are to be built.



Love it.


Master closet #1, across from sinks in bathroom.


Even bigger closet #2, next to sinks (behind tub).


Love the tile inlay in kids' bath.  Pretty silvery, translucent green.



Basement bath.


Basement alcove with french doors.  Lots of light.


Huge garage.  Room for 2 cars plus storage.


Oh my heck!  Now that's a garage!


Garage with street view.  Pretty, n'est-ce pas?

6 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Watching Miriam's reaction is as exciting as the house itself! So happy for all of you.

xxoo Nana

Ann said...

I love love love your new house. I can't even tell you how excited and happy I am for you guys. I think we need to come visit. Beautiful!!!! All of it. My kids need to swim in that pond. :)

Dipsy said...

Thank you Ryan for capturing Miriam's first reactions on video. It's fun to see her joy and happiness. How amazing is this home? I am so happy for all of you!

ML said...

No, that's not a garage. That's a rollerskating rink (and yes, I'm already coming up with the mural design, dj booth, and disco ball placement to make it such).

I . . . have . . . no . . . words! Wow! Wow! Wow! (okay, I guess I had three).

When Tessie said that it was a heavy potty Lauren said, "That's okay, Tess, because you're not going to have to carry it!"

Thanks so much for taking the video. It's . . . wow!

P.S. Yes, I totally think you can install a fireman's pole in that balcony sitting area at the top of the stairs without compromising it's structural integrity (uh, just in case you were wondering -- heh, heh).

Maureen said...

So glad we got to see it with you for the first time! What a JOYOUS post! I love seeing the kids just blossom in all that space. It's beyond beautiful, and Ryan, you made a GREAT decision. Now, when can I visit?

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Oh. My. Goodness. So jealous and happy all at once!