Monday, August 3, 2009

Spoiling Tessie

Tess was excited to spend the day at Nana/Papa's house today. This morning when I asked if she to go see Nana/Papa today, she responded with an enthusiastic, "Yeah!"



Wendy & I worked to put together the dollhouse Wendy bought for Christmas. It's supposed to be for Tess and the grandkids, but we know the real truth. Wendy & I were like kids in a candy shop! Let's just say that we wouldn't have had nearly as much fun putting together a train set (no offense, Jakers!). It's so cute--the dollhouse of every little girl's dreams! Tessie is a little bit spoiled.



So we had fun with the house, and Tess was pretty pleased with it as well. She wasn't very happy that she couldn't play with it because the glue was still wet. However, she did enjoy opening and closing the door and pointing to all the windows.

Not much else going on around here. We're just working on getting things ready for our Idaho trip. We can't wait to see Dipsy, Papa & all of Tess' aunts, uncles & cousins! She is going to have so much fun. And I'm going to guess that she'll get a little bit spoiled there too.


Getting spoiled in Mom & Dad's bed.

2 comments:

Dipsy said...

You guys did a GREAT job putting this together! I want to play house with you guys! It must have been torture for Tess not to get to play with it. You'll have to go back again today. I love the "reading" pics. Snuggling and reading is one of my favorite things to do. Can't wait for you to come and see us! Love, Dipsy

Maureen said...

Look at those sweet curls! I want to play with the dollhouse too. I like the stairs.